2020-2021 School Year
See link below for the updated CHSAA 2020/21 calendar:
Athletic office currently open from August 3rd, 2020 through June 10th, 2021.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In order to tryout or practice for Erie High School Athletics, the following items must be completed:
- Complete the online registration form. https://stvrain.revtrak.net/Athletic-Registration-1077/
- Submit the SVVSD Student Medical History and Screening form (or a similar Doctor’s office form) with an authorized physician’s signature clearing the student for athletic participation. Physicals are valid for one full year. In order to submit your completed physical form please upload here, scan and email to Courtney Stanesa (email) or fax to 720-494-3730. Beginning August 3, you may also deliver a hard copy to Mrs Stanesa at the Athletics Desk in the main office.
- Pay the SVVSD Athletic Participation Fee – Pay by credit card at the time of online registration or bring a check/cash into the main office (beginning August 1). Please make checks payable to Erie HS. Enter students name and sport in the memo field.
- No physical or not registered = NO tryout or practice
- Verify with your coach a week before tryouts to ensure you have everything completed.
- If your student is cut from the team then you will be issued a refund.
See our website for questions regarding policies and eligibility
Athletic Director: Justin Carpenter
Athletics Secretary: Courtney Stanesa